Langsung ke konten utama

An Unforgettable Moment

An Unforgettable Moment


Hi everyone! I'm back. In this entry I want to share an unforgettable moment I've encountered. It happened when I was at the age of 6, It happened when i was still in the first grade of elementary school.

When I was 6 years old, my mother and my father brought me to a new shopping mall called "Pondok Indah Mall". It was really new that it still had the some of the shops closed. We went to the shopping mall early because we want to enjoy the mall facilities. we arrived at 11 o'clock in the morning. My family and I went to the stationary shop first to buy my school supplies, we were facinated by how the shops and the entire mall was decorated beautifully. After we bought my school supplies from the stationary shop, we went straight to the Food court to enjoy anything the new mall could satisfy our stomach. The food there was actually tasty, they served all kinds of food starts from local Indonesian food to asian and western food. After we solved our hungriness problem, we were confused to choose where to go next. So, we ended up choosing the cinema.

The Story actually started here. When we finished and went out from the cinema, we felt really sleepy. We were going to go to the department store, but i found a playground on the way to the department store. I spontaneously went straight to the playground and ran around like what most kids would do. My mother and my father was so sleepy, even they didn't notice that I go to the playground. My parents just walked past by while pushing my sister's stroller. I was also busy playing, so I didn't notice that my parents are missing. After 1 hour of playing and running, I finally noticed that my parents were missing. I searched thoroughly, but my parents were nowhere to find.

I searched everywhere, including the toilet and the mushola. It was a failure and i started to cry, I cried while hiding behind the slide wishing no one see me. I was so sad that my parents was missing. Time passed by, then one woman found me crying behind the slide. She then aproached me and asked

"Hi! Why are you crying little boy?"

And I answered

"I think I lost my parents"

She replied

"Oh! Is it true? Let's go talk to the security guy"

And I said

"Ok, let's go"

The kind woman brought me to the security guy and asked about my parents. I cried so sadly even the woman looked concern about me. The security guy suggested to bring me to the front information office. So, the women brought me to the information office.

When we arrived at the information office, the kind woman told the informant that I lost my parents. She satrted to asked me about my personal information and about my parents. Then she talked through the microphone and shared what informations she had gained from me.

After waiting for one and a half hours, my parents finally came and hugged me. They were so worried about me. After my family and I gathered together, we thanked all people that helpen me including the kind woman, the security guy, and the informant.

That's the end of my unforgettable moment. I'll see you next time.










Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Wonderful Story of Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder Stevland Hardaway Morris (born Stevland Hardaway Judkins; May 13, 1950), known by his stage name Stevie Wonder, is an American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist. He is considered to be one of the most successful performers of the late 20th century. Wonder signed with  Motown's  Tamla label at the age of 11, and he continued performing and recording for Motown into the 2010s. He has been  blind  since shortly after birth. There are some Wonder's famous single "Superstition", "You Are the Sunshine of My Life", and "I Just Called to Say I Love You". He has recorded more than 30 U.S. top ten hits and received 25 Grammy Awards, one of the most-awarded male solo artists, and has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the top 60 best-selling music artists. In 2013,  Billboard  magazine released a list of the  Billboard Hot  100 All-Time Top Artists to celebrate the US sin
About Me Hello, my name is Qunta! This is my first entry in my new blog. In this entry I want to tell you about myself.  My name is Rizaldhy Quntasyah Puradimadja. I was born in Bekasi on 17th of July 2002. And currently I'm studying as a senior high school student. I have two siblings whose names are Allisyah and Chakra. I live in Bandung. First, about my family. There are 5 members in my family. There are my father, my mother, myself, my sister, and my brother. My father's name is Misja, he is a really strict and tough father. He sometimes tell me to always keep my room clean and organize my belongings. My mother's name is Siti, she is all about those rule things. She is the one who keeps the family in the right order, for example, she keeps our books in order, she keeps our education in the right path. So, that's why she is really important for the family. My sister's name is Allisyah, she is my only sister and also the most annoying sibling. She is q

THE RED PANDA

THE RED PANDA The red panda ( Ailurus fulgens ), also called the lesser panda, the red bear-cat, and the red cat-bear, is a mammal native to the eastern   Himalayas and southwestern   China .  It has reddish-brown fur, a long shaggy tail, and a waddling gait due to its shorter front legs; it is roughly the size of a domestic cat, though with a longer body and somewhat heavier. It is arboreal, feeds mainly on  bamboo , but also eats eggs,  birds , and  insects . It is a  solitary animal , mainly  active from dusk to dawn (nocturnal) , and is largely  sedentary (inactive)  during the day. The red panda has been classified as  Endangered  by the  IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature)  because its wild population is estimated at less than 10,000 mature individuals and continues to decline due to  habitat loss  and  fragmentation ,  poaching (illegally hunt) , and  inbreeding depression , although red pandas are protected by national laws in their range countries