Langsung ke konten utama

INTRODUCTION



Hi, I'm Qunta!! In this entry i want to show you an example of an introduction conversation. 

One day, an english tutor place had a new class to teach. There were about 5 students, 3 female students and 2 male students. Before the class begins, two female students met each other and started a conversation.

???          : Hi!! My name is Wulan. What is your name?
???          : Hi!! My name is Astrid. Are you in the same class as me?
Wulan      : You are in Anggrek Class right? If yes, then I'm in the same class as you
Astrid       : By the way, how old are you?
Wulan      : I was born in 2001, so I am 16 years old. What about you?
Astrid       : I was born in 2002, so I am 15 years old this year.
Wulan      : What school are you from? I am from SMA 3 Bandung.
Astrid       : I am from SMAN 3 Bandung as well, so you're my senior.

Finally tha bell rang and the class began, the teacher came into the room and asked tha students to introduce themselves.

Teacher    : Hi class!! My name is Ms. Yura and I am your teacher here. Before we start the lesson, I would like each of you to introduce yourself in front of the class. For the first person, please the boy with the glasses step to front of the class.
???           : Hi!! Good afternoon everyone!! My name is Irwan and I am 15 years old.
Teacher    : Hi Irwan!! Thank you. Next, please the girl with the cute pink hairtie.
Astrid       : Hi!! Good afternoon my friends!! My name is Astrid and I am 15 years old.
Teacher    : Hi Astrid!! Thank you. Then, i would like the girl with the beautiful bracelet to introduce herself.
???          : Hi everyone!! Nice to meet you, my name is Alexa and I am 16 years old.
Teacher    : Nice to meet you to alexa. Now, please the boy who is holding the book introduce yourself.
???          : Good afternoon everyone!! My name is Yoni and I am 16 years old.
Teacher    : Thank you Yoni. Now, the last but not least, please the girl with the bob hairstyle.
Wulan      : Hi everyone!! My name is Wulan and I am 16 years old this year.
Teacher    : Thank you Wulan and thank you everyone for introducing yourselves in front of the class. Now, let's start the lesson.

That is the example that i can give to you. I hope it will be useful for you. Bye!!




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Wonderful Story of Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder Stevland Hardaway Morris (born Stevland Hardaway Judkins; May 13, 1950), known by his stage name Stevie Wonder, is an American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist. He is considered to be one of the most successful performers of the late 20th century. Wonder signed with  Motown's  Tamla label at the age of 11, and he continued performing and recording for Motown into the 2010s. He has been  blind  since shortly after birth. There are some Wonder's famous single "Superstition", "You Are the Sunshine of My Life", and "I Just Called to Say I Love You". He has recorded more than 30 U.S. top ten hits and received 25 Grammy Awards, one of the most-awarded male solo artists, and has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the top 60 best-selling music artists. In 2013,  Billboard  magazine released a list of the  Billboard Hot  100 All-Time Top Artists to celebrate the US sin

FORMAL INVITATION LETTER

GOVERNMENT OF GORONTALO THE EDUCATION AGENCY SMA NEGERI 706 GORONTALO Jl. Taki Niode, Ipilo, Kota Tim, Kota Gorontalo, Gorontalo 96133, Indonesia, (021)238415105 August 28th, 2018 Jambi International Bilingual School Ms. Sujyah Sukijah Head of Public Relation District of Jambi Subject : An invitation for school event Dear Ms. Sujyah Sukijah We are glad to inform you that our school are going to held a comparative study for OSIS and PK. This study is going to be recorded and going to be made a report for the school’s annual meeting with the school committee. This event is going to be held : Place : The School Computer Hall Time : 09.00 – endless Date : September 30th, 2018 With this, we hope your school’s participant canactibely  contribute in our event. You can respond regarding the attendance to our school email info@JmbgIS.sch.id. We are looking forward to the participants attendance Kind regards, Tono Sumino
Recommendation Letter Bandung, April 9 2019 To : UNICAF Scholarship Hi I'm Rizaldhy Quntasyah and I'm a law and citizenship teacher in 3 Senior High School Bandung. I'm here to recommend one of my most astonishing student. I'm recommending Tiana Permawati, one of my students who is passionate and willing to pursue further education in language and law. She will enroll to Harvard University especially the Harvard Law School. I've taught her for about 3 years and in that long 3 years I've seen so many great things and potential within her. She is a hard worker student, responsible, and also open to every people around her. Besides that, she has an excellent ability in mastering languages. I've asked the language teachers and they gave me good responses. she is fluent in Bahasa Indonesia which is her mother language, Bahasa Sunda as one of the traditional language, and also English. Her school mates often points her as the candidate for the best