Langsung ke konten utama

Recount text : Gathapraya

GATHAPRAYA

Hi guys!! Welcome back to my blog and in this entry I want to share my experience at Gathapraya and as the comittee of Gathapraya.
have you ever heard of Gathapraya? Or did you come to Gathapraya? Because if you didn't, you have missed a lifetime experience.

SMA Negeri 3 Bandung has this annual event that always take a Indonesian culture theme. the first event was called Matswapati which was held at 27th of december 2014 and followed with Gamarvani, Megantara, and now Gathapraya.

Our school once again held an event for increasing the traditional culture awareness of the citizen of bandung. The event is called Gathapraya. the word Gathapraya came from 2 different word which are Anagatha and Abipraya that means a hopeful future.

This event was held at 30th of September 2017 and I was one of the committee, I was a part of the sponsorship part so I need to know about this things for receiving sponsor.

when the day came I was worried about the unfinished decoration, but fortunately we had the best decoration team ever. The event started with a parade at 9 AM. It was a traditional costume parade and was joined by SMAN 3 students and some kindergarten students. After it ended, there was a speech to open the event and we also sang Indonesia Raya. After we sang Indonesia Raya, the event finally started. Gathapraya offered a lot of interesting thing, starting from delicious foods and drinks, face painting, traditional games, and even cool performers. At the event, I actually couldn't really enjoy the show because I had to make sure my sponsorship stands was okay. The bands got to perform first and then followed by extracurricular. The all waited moment finally came, it was time for the guest stars to perform. we had really cool guest stars. We had Nidji, Elephant Kind, HiVi, Vina the sand painter, Giri Harja, and Didik Nini Thowok. But the main attraction for this events was the SMAN 3 extracurricular collaboration.

There were a few local infamous performers but still interesting, such as Giri Harja, OSD ITB, and Didik Nini Thowok. Do you know them?? Giri Harja is a Wayang Player or mostly known as Dalang, OSD ITB is a group consist of dangdut lovers from ITB, and Didik Nini Thowok is a traditional dancer who can dance backwards. As the night fell the main performers, the most waited performance finally came. The first one was HiVi. They made the ambience in Gathapraya lovely. Then suddenly the ambience changed to hype and exciting from the performance of Nidji. That day was really fun and exciting and what happened there could be a lesson. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Wonderful Story of Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder Stevland Hardaway Morris (born Stevland Hardaway Judkins; May 13, 1950), known by his stage name Stevie Wonder, is an American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist. He is considered to be one of the most successful performers of the late 20th century. Wonder signed with  Motown's  Tamla label at the age of 11, and he continued performing and recording for Motown into the 2010s. He has been  blind  since shortly after birth. There are some Wonder's famous single "Superstition", "You Are the Sunshine of My Life", and "I Just Called to Say I Love You". He has recorded more than 30 U.S. top ten hits and received 25 Grammy Awards, one of the most-awarded male solo artists, and has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the top 60 best-selling music artists. In 2013,  Billboard  magazine released a list of the  Billboard Hot  100 All-Time Top Artists to celebrate the US sin
About Me Hello, my name is Qunta! This is my first entry in my new blog. In this entry I want to tell you about myself.  My name is Rizaldhy Quntasyah Puradimadja. I was born in Bekasi on 17th of July 2002. And currently I'm studying as a senior high school student. I have two siblings whose names are Allisyah and Chakra. I live in Bandung. First, about my family. There are 5 members in my family. There are my father, my mother, myself, my sister, and my brother. My father's name is Misja, he is a really strict and tough father. He sometimes tell me to always keep my room clean and organize my belongings. My mother's name is Siti, she is all about those rule things. She is the one who keeps the family in the right order, for example, she keeps our books in order, she keeps our education in the right path. So, that's why she is really important for the family. My sister's name is Allisyah, she is my only sister and also the most annoying sibling. She is q

THE RED PANDA

THE RED PANDA The red panda ( Ailurus fulgens ), also called the lesser panda, the red bear-cat, and the red cat-bear, is a mammal native to the eastern   Himalayas and southwestern   China .  It has reddish-brown fur, a long shaggy tail, and a waddling gait due to its shorter front legs; it is roughly the size of a domestic cat, though with a longer body and somewhat heavier. It is arboreal, feeds mainly on  bamboo , but also eats eggs,  birds , and  insects . It is a  solitary animal , mainly  active from dusk to dawn (nocturnal) , and is largely  sedentary (inactive)  during the day. The red panda has been classified as  Endangered  by the  IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature)  because its wild population is estimated at less than 10,000 mature individuals and continues to decline due to  habitat loss  and  fragmentation ,  poaching (illegally hunt) , and  inbreeding depression , although red pandas are protected by national laws in their range countries