Langsung ke konten utama

Descriptive text

The Food Of Hell From Indonesia


Famous as one of the best tropical countries, Indonesia provides tons of uniqueness and excitement. Its nature, culture, and art always bring millions of tourist each year. However, this time we are going to talk about one thing, Indonesia’s cuisine, in particular Sambal.
Sambal or sambel is infamous among tourist as the food of hell for its undeniable ability to make the consumer produces tears and sweat when eating. Produced using chili as its main ingredient, sambal is indeed taste extremely spicy.
Sambal is made by grinding ‘cabai’ or chili, along with several complements such as onion, cherry,  tomato, ‘terasi’, sugar, and salt. The ingredients are grinded using traditional tool made usually from wood or plastic. The texture is smooth with a vibrant color of green and red, depending on which chili you use.
Indonesia is famous for it's archipelago form and it is divided into million islands. For each island they have their own peculiar chilli that they usually use for the sambal. Because of it Indonesia has million variety of sambal and some of it are really famous such as sambal matah, sambal dabu - dabu, sambal balado, and sambal pete which uses thuis smelly vegetable called "petai". Some contains other different extra ingredients such as shrimp paste, garlic, lime, etc. Some sambal use bird eye chilli, chilli pepper, cayenne pepper, and other chillis.
Infamous among tourists for its spiciness, many tourists avoid it. However, some of them are challenged and try to eat it. Those who dare to try usually will get stomach ache or turn very red and sweaty in the face. Though super spicy, locals eat it in almost daily basis as their main meal.


1. Several complements such as onion, cherry,  tomato, ‘terasi’, sugar, and salt. This part of the sentence is incorrect because usually sambal is made without cherry. as you know cherry tastes too sweet and it doesn't suit well with sambal. But you can use cherry tomato.
2. Sambal is indeed taste extremely spicy. This part is incorrect. People use variety of chilli in sambal, so not all sambal is extremely spicy.
3.Though super spicy, locals eat it in almost daily basis as their main meal. I know that asian usually related to spicy food, but based on what i see in my daily life, most asian can't eat spicy.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Wonderful Story of Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder Stevland Hardaway Morris (born Stevland Hardaway Judkins; May 13, 1950), known by his stage name Stevie Wonder, is an American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist. He is considered to be one of the most successful performers of the late 20th century. Wonder signed with  Motown's  Tamla label at the age of 11, and he continued performing and recording for Motown into the 2010s. He has been  blind  since shortly after birth. There are some Wonder's famous single "Superstition", "You Are the Sunshine of My Life", and "I Just Called to Say I Love You". He has recorded more than 30 U.S. top ten hits and received 25 Grammy Awards, one of the most-awarded male solo artists, and has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the top 60 best-selling music artists. In 2013,  Billboard  magazine released a list of the  Billboard Hot  100 All-Time Top Artists to celebrate the US sin
About Me Hello, my name is Qunta! This is my first entry in my new blog. In this entry I want to tell you about myself.  My name is Rizaldhy Quntasyah Puradimadja. I was born in Bekasi on 17th of July 2002. And currently I'm studying as a senior high school student. I have two siblings whose names are Allisyah and Chakra. I live in Bandung. First, about my family. There are 5 members in my family. There are my father, my mother, myself, my sister, and my brother. My father's name is Misja, he is a really strict and tough father. He sometimes tell me to always keep my room clean and organize my belongings. My mother's name is Siti, she is all about those rule things. She is the one who keeps the family in the right order, for example, she keeps our books in order, she keeps our education in the right path. So, that's why she is really important for the family. My sister's name is Allisyah, she is my only sister and also the most annoying sibling. She is q

THE RED PANDA

THE RED PANDA The red panda ( Ailurus fulgens ), also called the lesser panda, the red bear-cat, and the red cat-bear, is a mammal native to the eastern   Himalayas and southwestern   China .  It has reddish-brown fur, a long shaggy tail, and a waddling gait due to its shorter front legs; it is roughly the size of a domestic cat, though with a longer body and somewhat heavier. It is arboreal, feeds mainly on  bamboo , but also eats eggs,  birds , and  insects . It is a  solitary animal , mainly  active from dusk to dawn (nocturnal) , and is largely  sedentary (inactive)  during the day. The red panda has been classified as  Endangered  by the  IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature)  because its wild population is estimated at less than 10,000 mature individuals and continues to decline due to  habitat loss  and  fragmentation ,  poaching (illegally hunt) , and  inbreeding depression , although red pandas are protected by national laws in their range countries